Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Week Ahead


I have a ton events this month and this week starts it all off:

Monday - 3pm, I'm making blueberry "mocktails" on ABC-TV's "View from the Bay" with Janelle Wang and Spenser Christian 4:30pm - I'll join our monthly USBG Meeting, featuring Right Gin and Kubler Absinthe 8pm - over to Cantina for Thad Vogler's benefit and then 9:30 off to the airport for a redeye to NYC.

Tuesday - arrival and prep for my gig pouring and teach at The Astor Center. I'll be joined by my friend and NYC Cocktail Ambassador Jonathan Pogash where we'll be pouring Square One Cocktails and I'll be teaching seminars in "Farmers Market Cocktails" and "A Cornucopia of Cucumber Cocktails" Come join me by clicking here!


Wednesday - It's off to Washington DC to make drinks at the Poste Brasserie for a Trust for Public Land benefit with Kimpton Hotels From 6pm to 8pm LATER THAT NIGHT - join me at Bar Pilar for a late night industry happy hour with Square One Cocktails (10ish on)

Thursday - 6:30pm to 8:30pm I'll be at the FRESHFARM Markets culinary and cocktail event at the United States Botanical Gardens. Get you tix here.

Friday I'm on my way home to pack and prep for Tales of the Cocktail the following week. Oh what a month! Please join me...

No comments: